At Exelon, we’ve got a place for you! Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce. Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits. Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
If interested in any of the below Exelon positions, reach out to Nicole Wilson at Nicole.Wilson@constellation.
Position: Senior Accountant – Baltimore, MD and Kennett Square
Perform a variety of accounting assignments within a Business Unit or functional area of responsibility. Record and report financial transactions and reconcile accounts and ensure compliance with Sarbanes – Oxley control requirements.
Position: Staff Accountant – Baltimore, MD and Kennett Square
Perform a variety of accounting assignments within a Business Unit or functional area of responsibility. Record and report financial transactions, reconcile accounts and ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements.
Position: Manager Accounting – Kennett Square
Supports preparation and delivery of corporation’s monthly financial statement close process. Primary owner of all accounting or regulatory reporting. Ensures financial transactions are recorded accurately and timely, and analyzes and reviews financial statements for given area of responsibility.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. https://www.careersatchase.com
Consumer & Community Banking Operations
Position: Tech Senior Auditor – AVP
Consumer & Community Banking Operations
Position: Tech Audit Associate
Consumer & Community Banking: Finance
Position: Business Management Associate
Corporate Finance: Financial Information Reporting Solutions
Position: Finance Reporting Infrastructure (FRI) Operations Associate
Corporate Finance: Financial Information Reporting Solutions
Position: Finance Reporting Infrastructure (FRI) Operations Vice President
Corporate Finance: Business Architecture for Finance & Risk Roadmap
Position: Program Manager Vice President
Position: Market and Credit Risk Reporting Associate
Corporate Finance: Firm-wide Financial Control
Position: Strategic Accounting Infrastructure & Control (Securities) – Vice President
The Siegfried Group
Position: Accounting Manager and Senior Accountant
The best and the brightest always have choices in the Accounting & Finance industry. We want you to view your time with Siegfried as an investment in your future that pays dividends along the way. The longer you stay with Siegfried the wider breadth of Accounting & Finance opportunities and experiences you will gain. No two career paths at Siegfried look the same.
APPLY NOW to start working with many of the nation’s largest corporations completing important financial and accounting projects of critical strategic significance. Invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind Accounting & Finance projects inside the walls of Fortune 1000 companies and other large organizations. Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs…we have it all and more.
Our Firm is interested in hiring Accounting and Finance Professionals – Certified Public Accountants, Accounting Managers, Financial Reporting Managers, Senior Accountants, Audit Managers, Audit Seniors, etc. – who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers.
Take advantage of Siegfried’s lucrative incentive plans and competitive base salary. Professionals tend to increase their income upwards of 50% or more when joining our firm. Additionally, we offer comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more!
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, and peers.
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Siegfried offers.
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of strong accounting experience. This includes at least 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) firm.
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
The Siegfried Group is a leading, national CPA firm that helps financial executives with Effective Leadership and Successful Execution. Siegfried provides Leadership Advisory and Talent Delivery services – allowing financial executives to better enhance clarity, prioritization and innovation while matching those leaders with the high-potential financial talent needed to execute initiatives. Siegfried’s unique model allows the client to control the project, providing the freedom to complete the project the way the client wants it…resulting in a better, faster and more cost-effective outcome. Siegfried Professionals’ unique intangibles shine as they work under the direction of the best leaders helping them with their most important work. This combination results in extreme value for our clients and our professionals…better ensuring clients are “Doing the Right Things, Right.”
Click here to learn more about our full-time opportunities.
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth through funds managed in partnership with top institutional investment advisers. It focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency.
FS Investments was founded in 2007 as Franklin Square Capital Partners. It is headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Orlando and Washington, DC. The firm currently manages seven funds with over $20 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2017. Its affiliated broker-dealer, FS Investment Solutions, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), distributes its offerings.
Visit fsinvestments.com to learn more.
Position: Fund Accountant
Department: Fund Finance
The Fund Accountant will report to the Fund Controller and Fund Chief Financial Officer and assist a team of 10 professionals in the Fund Finance group with the following finance and accounting and fund administration responsibilities related to the FS Investments’ products, which include business development companies (BDC), and closed-end and open-end mutual funds.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Prepare and annual, semi-annual and quarterly fund regulatory filings (Securities and Exchange Commission Forms 10-Q, 10-K, N-Q, N-CSR, N-SAR)
- Oversee third-party fund accounting agent and fund administrator
- Perform expense budgeting and payment of fund expenses
- Support engagements of service partners, including independent accountants, internal auditor and tax compliance provider
- Complete special projects, including supporting financial planning and analysis, tax and policy teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration with accounting or finance major preferred.
- CPA preferred, although not required.
- 2+ years of industry experience with public accounting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), financial reporting, fund accounting and Investment Company Act of 1940 Act preferred.
- Experience with mutual funds, business development companies (BDC), alternative investment products preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft suite of products.
Position: Staff Accountant
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead accountant for multiple fund entities – ongoing accounting and monthly/quarterly close process
- Work-paper creation and management, and audit and tax preparations
- Coordinate bank and other reporting
- Drive ongoing improvements in the financial reporting process
- Accounts payable processing
- Assist with Capital Calls, Distributions, & K-1’s
- Provides departmental support with team tasks as appropriate:
- One-Off Requests; One-Off Mailings; CRM Tickets/Phone Calls; Investor Updates and One-Off Projects
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Backup other team member in processing and review of all non-disclosure agreements for the firm
Interested candidates can contact LLR Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Accounting Position” in the subject line when submitting your resume. For further information on LLR please see www.llrpartners.com.
- Bachelors in accounting or economics preferred.
- 1-2 years audit or accounting experience preferred.
- Demonstrates a willingness to adapt and maintain a positive orientation to change
- Excellent computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail
- Keen sense of urgency, a high degree of responsiveness and follow-through
- Strong people skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Work extended hours as required to complete tasks.
- Very well organized, able to manage multiple tasks in parallel