Join NABA Philadelphia and the Mt. Airy Church of God in Christ as Vanguard presenter Darrell I. Pacheco, CFP explores the basics of Saving, Credit Management, and Investing.
This session will be the first of 5 NABA seminars developed to help empower our families and communities to create better informed financial decisions, and start their own journey to financial security.
- Strategies to Enhancing your Financial Well Being: Basics of Savings, Managing Credit, How to Start Investing.
- Respecting Your Bottom Line & Cashflow: Creating and Maintaining a Budget, Steps to Become DEBT FREE.
- Building Blocks to Wealth: Types of Investment Vehicles, Short Term vs Long Term Investments, Investing for Retirement.
- From Renter to Landlord: How to Select and Buy the Right Investment Property, Rentals vs Flips.
- Entrepreneurship 101: Finding Your Business Purpose, When to Expand, When to Lead and When to Hire a Leader.