Pfizer is now accepting applications for the Summer Student Worker Program. This temporary position is open to current college students (undergraduate and graduate). The work locations vary (PA/NY), and the deadline to apply is March 2, 2018.
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. This Program does not sponsor applicants with employment-based visas
- Be at least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
- Be currently enrolled and will have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies by May of 2018
- Have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA as of the most recently completed semester
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program for the period of time immediately following the summer program
- Be able to successfully pass a drug screen and background check within 30 days of the assignment target start date
- Be responsible for providing own funding for relocation, housing and commuting