PROFESSIONALS, are you hoping to gain one of the most respected credentials in Corporate America and set yourself apart from your peers, yet you are struggling with passing the CPA exam?
The NABA, Inc. Philadelphia Chapter in partnership with the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, (PICPA) invites you to participate in our second installment of the PASSNow Initiative. The review cohort is now being offered exclusively to NABA professional members FREE of charge. We’ve teamed up with Surgert CPA Review to offer a 10-week CPA review study program set to begin early March 2017, focusing exclusively on the AUDIT section of the CPA Exam. All you need is a Notice to Schedule (NTS) from NASBA and a commitment to passing the exam. Details of this program include the following:
· Access to Surgent CPA Review Online Study Course
· 2 live webinars: training/on-boarding navigation session and personalized progress update
· Networking opportunities with other cohorts sitting for the exam
· Exam Date: Week of May 22, 2017
· Meeting Location: University/ Center City
· Meeting Times: During the week, in the evening
· Frequency: Group study sessions 1-2x per month
Our goal of PASSNow is to attract, develop, and motivate our NABA professionals in becoming Certified Public Accountants. Through collaborative workshop sessions and providing an environment for CPA exam candidates to meet and network, we believe that PASSNow will increase awareness around the CPA credential, explain the requirements to sit for the exam, and provide the necessary resources to aid in effective study habits to help pass the exam.
If you are interested in participating in this FREE program, please complete this brief PASSNow Initiative interest survey by February 24, 2017. Questions? Email professionals@